Thank you for considering sponsorship of the Cornell Cycling Club. Your support allows us to continue racing at a high level. In return, you can expect that we will represent the club and promote our sponsors to the best of our ability.
About Cornell Cycling
Cornell Cycling consists of over 100 cyclists associated with Cornell University, including undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Membership ranges from casual riders to dedicated racers, with the club fielding a team in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference for road (spring), cyclocross (fall) and mountain biking (fall), as well as non-collegiate races throughout the year.
Highlights from 2018-2019
- One podium and one top-ten finish overall at the Collegiate MTB National Championships
- Eleven podium and eight top-ten finishes in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference across various disciplines
Member highlights from 2011–2012
- Nine wins in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference and 21 top-ten finishes
- Podium finish at the Collegiate Road National Championships
- Two wins and 24 top-ten finishes in non-collegiate USA Cycling races
- Club members racing in over 30 non-collegiate races around the country, including prominent events like the Tour of the Catskills, Green Mountain Stage Race, and the Nature Valley Grand Prix invitational
How your support helps
Cycling is a club sport at Cornell, meaning that we receive a small allotment from the University’s Student Assembly, but are dependent on sponsors for most of our budget. A few of the many ways your support helps the club are:
- Supports racing by reimbursing team members for travel costs and registration fees
- Subsidizes the cost of our team jersey and shorts
- Supports long-term investments in the club, such as training equipment (e.g., stationary trainers) and race support gear (e.g., bike racks, team pit wheels)
How to become involved
We’re redesigning our team uniform this year, so now is an excellent time to secure prime placement for your organization’s logo for the next three years. There are opportunities to support Cornell Cycling at several levels. Please contact the club officers for any questions or to finalize sponsorship arrangements.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Cornell Cycling wouldn’t be possible without the generous funding and support of our corporate sponsors, alumni, family and friends.
Thank you for everything you do to keep us in the race.