Thank you for considering sponsorship of the Cornell Cycling Club. Your sponsorship helps us bring more people into the wonderful world of cycling and helps us support a full race team in the fall and spring. In return, you can expect that we will represent the club and promote our sponsors to the best of our ability. For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cornell Cycling
Cornell Cycling consists of over 100 cyclists associated with Cornell University, including undergraduate, graduate and professional students. Membership ranges from casual riders to dedicated racers, with the club fielding a team in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference for road (spring), cyclocross (fall) and mountain biking (fall), as well as non-collegiate races throughout the year.
Highlights from 2021-2022
- 2022 Road Season
- Three podium finishes and thirteen top-ten finished in the ECCC
- #10 overall team (out of 40 total teams) for the ECCC season*
- 2021 MTB Season
- One podium finish and four top-ten finishes in the ECCC
- #14 overall team (out of 24 total teams) for the ECCC season*
*We were unable to attend all races this year due to budget constraints and overall standings are based off of total points. e.g., the more riders you have and more races you attend the better you will do
2020-2021: Racing Cancelled due to COVID-19
Highlights from 2018-2019
- One podium and one top-ten finish overall at the Collegiate MTB National Championships
- Eleven podium and eight top-ten finishes in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference across various disciplines
Highlights from 2011–2012
- Nine wins in the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference and 21 top-ten finishes
- Podium finish at the Collegiate Road National Championships
- Two wins and 24 top-ten finishes in non-collegiate USA Cycling races
- Club members racing in over 30 non-collegiate races around the country, including prominent events like the Tour of the Catskills, Green Mountain Stage Race, and the Nature Valley Grand Prix invitational
How your support helps
Cycling is a club sport at Cornell, meaning that we receive a small allotment from the University’s Student Assembly, but are dependent on sponsors for most of our budget. A few of the many ways your support helps the club are:
- Supports racing by reimbursing team members for travel costs and registration fees
- Subsidizes the cost of our team jersey and shorts
- Supports long-term investments in the club, such as training equipment (e.g., stationary trainers) and race support gear (e.g., bike racks, team pit wheels)
- Helps us bring more people into cycling by providing tools, such as bikes, to those who want to ride, but may not have the economic means to do so
How to become involved
We update our jersey every year to ensure that your logo is in a prominent position and that it is well represented. There are opportunities to support Cornell Cycling at several levels. Please contact the club officers for any questions or to finalize sponsorship arrangements.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Cornell Cycling wouldn’t be possible without the generous funding and support of our corporate sponsors, alumni, family and friends.
Thank you for everything you do to keep us in the race.