Thank you for considering a donation to Cycling Club at Cornell! We are only able to support a team of this size with your help. Funds are used in a variety of ways and here are examples on how your donation can help us:
- $5 – Purchase gels and other fuel for races
- $25 – Replace a flat tire, or other minor mechanical issue on one of our bikes
- $50 – Cover race hotel expenses for one member
- $100 – Cover a partial kit (jersey or bibs) for one of our members
- $250 – Cover a full kit (jersey, bibs, & jacket) for one of our members
- $500 – Purchase smart trainers so we can have more members at our group winter workouts
- $1,000 – Purchase loaner bikes to lend to new members
How ever much you choose to donate, large or small, we are gracious for your help!
If you are ready to make a donation please follow the steps below.
- Visit https://giving.cornell.edu/give
- Select “Other” under the “Select a fund to support” section and click “Next Step” on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter Cycling Club, Fund # 0002295 under the “Tell us where you would like your gift(s) to go” section.
- Enter your gift amount and follow the rest of the donation steps.
Any questions or concerns? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!