Here is a quick summary of our meeting last thursday for those that missed it:
- The racing season for road cycling runs from beginning of March through end of May. Races occur at various colleges in the NE every weekend. For mrb/cyclocross see: http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/wiki/index.php?n=Calendar.Current
- Club membership costs $30 and that gets you access to our indoor training equipment (rollers, trainers), reimbursements from the club, the opportunity to go on tentatively planned trips in the future and discounts from our sponsors.
- You don’t need to be a member to ride with us. You do need a working bicycle, helmet and a plan for dealing with a flat tire. We recommend bringing water and some extra layers for the fall chill.
- We’re going to order Cornell jerseys and bibs soon, Daniel is in contact with the supplier.
- We may have a trip to Whiteface Mt. some weekend this fall. We will probably spend spring break in NC near the Blue Ridge Parkway. Obviously still in planning.
- Come ride with us!